All the parts we sell are new and covered by the full manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty service work can be performed by our HVAC contractor. However, labor charges are not covered by the manufacturer or by Ductlab Australia. Shipping fees for in-warranty parts are to be paid by the customer.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
- In general, we’ll repair or replace any defective product for 365 days following the original date of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- All warranty must obtain an authorization RMA return number from our customer service department before claiming a warranty.
- Original shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
- Purchaser must pay for all shipping expenses for the returned product, however Ductlab Australia will pay the shipping costs of the return replacement part.
- Purchaser agrees that there will be a shipping and handling charge on all warranty exchanges of parts and equipment.
- Ductlab Australia is not responsible for any labor charges of parts or equipment of any kind.
- Ductlab Australia is not responsible for change of mind purchase, restock fees may applies.
- All returns must have a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). To request an RMA# please call us and speak to one of our customer representatives.
- The RMA# given is only good for 14 days. If part gets delivered to the warehouse after the 14 days it will not be valid and get refused. Orders sent back without a valid RMA# will be refused on delivery and sent back at the shippers expense.
- No Refunds on Custom or Special Orders
- Please check all information carefully. All custom/Container orders are non-returnable. Any order where the product is not a standard stock item or is a custom order for a product made to your specifications will not be refundable.
- Ordered incorrectly / Change of mind orders
- If purchaser orders a product incorrectly from us or change of mind orders it may be returned to Ductlab Australia under these conditions:
- The product is a non-electrical part, has not been installed, or damaged in any way.
- The product is returned within 30 days from the date of original purchase. No exchanges or returns will be allowed after 30 days.
- The purchased product is in its original shipping packaging.
- All return items are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- All shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Purchaser gets an Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from one of our customer service representatives and ships the part back at their own cost. Purchaser must pay shipping and handling charges of product back to Ductlab Australia.