Our Current Vacancies List
Melbourne – Williamstown
About The Role:
You will be responsible for the growth and promotion of our branded HVAC products including Low profile pvc ducting, ducted inline fans, header box fans, wall-capping and other ventilation related products. Your major responsibility will be to manage and grow key existing accounts and develop new customers through effective promotions and presentations, highlighting our product competitiveness and superior quality.
You will possess a technical understanding of HVAC designs and have the ability to interpret specifications and drawings from which you will propose appropriate equipment selections and pricing. You will be the first point of contact for clients and will endeavor to support them with technical assistance from a pre-sales conceptualization stage right through to finalization of the project. We expect you to keep yourself up to date with market developments and take advantage of early marketing strategies to secure potential sales opportunities.
We are seeking an ambitious and self-motivated salesperson with a background in HVAC system solution selling and to manage develop sales and help increase generate revenue. If you are a self-motivated, qualified Mechanical Engineer with relevant sales experience and looking for a challenge with the passion to excel and grow, then you are the one who can enjoy our excellent remuneration package and incentives, along with technical learning and growth opportunities.
- Work as a true sales hunter, generating and following up on leads
- Lead and move prospects through the sales cycle
- Achieve growth through solid relationships with prospective clients, gaining detailed understanding of their needs, pain points and strategic direction
- Being aware of market trends and the work you want to capture
- Work with management to ensure marketing promotional activity is carried out to enhance the company image and increase brand awareness
- Provide regular feedback on our product positioning in the marketplace
- Communicate and interact with management to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
- Negotiate and close sales that vary in contract length and fee range
- Maintain prospect (CRM) database information
- Utilisation of internal resources ensuring the effective coordination of client meetings, presentation preparation and delivery to all levels of the client’s organisation.
- Adding value to sales by building organisational capacity in better selections and controls solutions for customers
- Training internal and external stakeholders
- Look to retain and grow existing clients.
- Look to create and convert leads to secure new business.
Bachelor of Engineering Degree or equivalent
At least 3-years of face to face sales experience
Current driver’s licence
Melbourne – Williamstown
About the ROLE
Warehouse located in Williamstown, this role will suit a self-motivated ‘hands on” individual who enjoys performing a variety of duties and tasks. Working as a key member of the team! Daily activities will involve receipting, dispatch, picking, repackaging, stock take and occasional customer deliveries. The role requires someone who is physically fit and capable of heavy lifting, including some repetitive lifting.
As we are a small team it is important that we all work together and be flexible and willing to roll up our sleeves to achieve what needs to be done for the success of the business and our customers.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- General warehousing duties, assisting with goods inwards and outwards
- Loading and unloading of trucks and containers
- Forklift operations, regular stock-takes
- Maintain the warehouse as a clean, tidy and safe workplace
- Accurate picking and packing of orders
- Adhere to road rules and laws when driving our vehicles
- Provide great service for our face to face customers, plus over the phone and email
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm with one hour for lunch.
Immediate start available.
Previous experience within a warehouse is essential
- Current forklift licence is essential
- You are confident and comfortable speaking with customers in person and over the phone
- Current manual car licence is essential
- You are physically fit and healthy as heavy lifting is involved and some repetitive lifting
- You have a keen eye for detail and memory for part numbers
- You have a good knowledge of safe working practices including safe manual handling and are willing to do manual lifting and picking/packing orders
- You have basic computer skills and are interested in learning
- Reliable, punctual and trustworthy